Business Management Lead
Job Type: Permanent
Who we are
Neueda is an award-winning, trusted partner to local and international organisations in the public sector, private sector and capital markets. We deliver digital solutions to enable our customers to transform and improve the way they do business.
In return, our people can expect a fun, friendly and dynamic environment with challenging projects and access to the latest thinking and technologies to help push the boundaries. We work very hard to ensure our roles aren’t just jobs – Neueda is where our people choose to be, where their voice is valued, where they grow personally and professionally and where they can reach their full potential.
Be Part of Something Special
As a company, what makes us truly unique are our values and behaviours – our culture of shared values and beliefs, and our ‘personality’. Our ‘people’ are those whose values aligns with our own. Developing and investing in our people, keeping them happy and motivated, is key to our success. Our people want to add value and feel part of something special and we pride ourselves on hiring the best talent and developing a high-performance high-trust culture that everyone is proud to be part of.
In support of our expanding global customer base and ambitious growth plans we are looking to strengthen our Business Management capability within the organisation. To enable this growth we want to attract a talented and experienced Business Management Lead who will become a key contributor in continuing to shape, develop and deliver our internal processes and key internal strategic initiatives.
- Central management of internal strategic initiatives/projects
- Business process mapping in line with strategic initiatives such as ISO9000, ISO27K, GDPR
- Establishment and maintenance of standard operational reporting
- Provision of operational management support to business units
- Resource planning
- Work closely with People & Talent in planning and implementation of our Resource & Location strategy
You will need:
- Significant experience as a Programme or Project Manager
- Strong financial and project costing skills
- Excellent communicator with experience of managing relationships with senior level stakeholders
- Pragmatic and results orientated
What can Neueda offer you?
- An opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a focus on our values high performance culture, and workplace you can be proud to be a part of
- A competitive basic salary and package of benefits and perks, with opportunities for professional development, training and travel
- Be part of a team which values creativity, ambition and ownership
- Be part of our success and be part of something special