Job Type: Permanent
Who we are
Neueda is an award-winning, trusted partner to local and international organisations in the public sector, private sector and capital markets. We deliver digital solutions to enable our customers to transform and improve the way they do business.
In return, our people can expect a fun, friendly and dynamic environment with challenging projects and access to the latest thinking and technologies to help push the boundaries. We work very hard to ensure our roles aren’t just jobs – Neueda is where our people choose to be, where their voice is valued, where they grow personally and professionally and where they can reach their full potential.
Be Part of Something Special
As a company, what makes us truly unique are our values and behaviours – our culture of shared values and beliefs, and our ‘personality’. Our ‘people’ are those whose values aligns with our own. Developing and investing in our people, keeping them happy and motivated, is key to our success. Our people want to add value and feel part of something special and we pride ourselves on hiring the best talent and developing a high-performance high-trust culture that everyone is proud to be part of.
In support of our expanding global customer base and ambitious growth plans we are looking to strengthen our analytics capability within the organisation. To support this projected growth we want to attract talented Data Engineers with 2+ years' experience who will become key contributors to our digital transformation teams. Our data engineering team are involved in every stage of a project lifecycle and work closely with the customer throughout.
As a Data Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Developing sustainable solutions for clients
- Creating documents so that delivered solutions can be handed over, either internally or to the client
- Supporting other members of the team in creating collateral and promoting Neueda in the wider data world in NI and further afield
- Identifying and escalating issues that can cause delays in projects
You will need:
- At least 2 years experience of Data Engineering
- Good understanding and experience of end to end ETL
- Experience of BI tools, such as Power BI, QlikView / QlikSense and Tableau
- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Experience of working alongside clients, at various levels in the organisation. Confidence to challenge when there may be better solutions.
- Experience of using Agile in an Analytics function
- Able to turn customer requirements into a functional product.
You will stand out if:
- You are active in the Analytics space in Northern Ireland
- You have genuine passion interest in data, and understanding the value of data for organisations.
What can Neueda offer you?
- An opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a focus on our values high performance culture, and workplace you can be proud to be a part of
- A competitive basic salary and package of benefits and perks, with opportunities for professional development, training and travel
- Be part of a team which values creativity, ambition and ownership
- Be part of our success and be part of something special
How to Apply:
If you are interested and can satisfy the criteria please express your interest by clicking the apply button or for more information please contact Aaron Somers on 02890 183 407.