Who we are
Neueda is an award-winning, trusted partner to local and international organisations in the public sector, private sector and capital markets. We deliver digital solutions to enable our customers to transform and improve the way they do business.
In return, our people can expect a fun, friendly and dynamic environment with challenging projects and access to the latest thinking and technologies to help push the boundaries. We work very hard to ensure our roles aren’t just jobs – Neueda is where our people choose to be, where their voice is valued, where they grow personally and professionally and where they can reach their full potential.
Be Part of Something Special
As a company, what makes us truly unique are our values and behaviours – our culture of shared values and beliefs, and our ‘personality’. Our ‘people’ are those whose values aligns with our own. Developing and investing in our people, keeping them happy and motivated, is key to our success. Our people want to add value and feel part of something special and we pride ourselves on hiring the best talent and developing a high-performance high-trust culture that everyone is proud to be part of.
We are continuing to recruit talented, bright and passionate graduates to join our Belfast team. Our employees are successful and motivated people who deliver excellence. You will help us deliver projects for both our local and global clients.
Our impressive list of clients includes brands such as Citibank, Credit Suisse, JPMC, Northern Ireland Electricity, Translink, Belfast Met, BT and DAERA.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with some of the best engineers in Agile team environments and work side by side with our customers. You will have exposure to green-field, ground-up development and high performance low-latency computing. You will also have the opportunity to build cutting edge cloud and mobile applications in C++, Java, C#, Python and HTML5.
You will need:
- On course for at least a 2:1 in Computer Science, electrical/electronic engineering or related discipline
- Genuine passion for technology and computing
- Ability to learn quickly and pick up new skills
- Keen to learn and build a career in the IT industry
You will stand out if:
- You are contributing to open source projects
- If you have gained commercial development experience in your placement year
- Shown initiative to learn other development languages
- Furthered your technical development outside of your academic course
- You are an active member of the open source community
What can Neueda offer you?
- An opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a focus on our values high performance culture, and workplace you can be proud to be a part of
- A competitive basic salary and package of benefits and perks, with opportunities for professional development, training and travel
- Be part of a team which values creativity, ambition and ownership
- Be part of our success and be part of something special
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the criteria please click the apply button or for more information please contact Aaron Somers on 02890 183 407.