Location: Athlone, Ireland
Job Type: Permanent and Contract Positions
About Neueda Technologies
Neueda Technologies is an international consultancy and training specialist with expertise in business processes, systems analysis, software engineering and IT infrastructure.
Established in 2002, Neueda help private and public-sector clients, including Citi, JP Morgan, Northern Ireland Electricity, BT and Vodafone, develop and implement large scale IT programmes with experience and efficiency.
Our Athlone Software Centre develops highly specialised technology used in 4th and 5th Generation mobile telecommunication systems.
We want to hear from Java Developers who can join our experienced agile teams in Athlone and want to solve complex engineering challenges with modern software technologies.
- Lead or work within a team of fellow engineers to develop software solutions of the highest quality
- Research, evaluate and implement new technologies that help improve how we deliver solutions to our client
- Proactively contribute to a team culture that values quality, robustness and knowledge sharing
- Mentor more junior staff and peers
- A minimum of 3 years experience in the software industry
- An exceptional understanding of how to develop clean code
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A keen eye for detail and quality which should be reflected in your outputs
- Deep curiosity and excellent understanding of emerging technologies and practices
- Track record of building cloud applications in Java or C#, or enterprise mobile applications
- Eligible to live and work in Ireland
How to Apply
If you are interested and can satisfy the criteria, please express your interest by clicking the apply button or for more information please contact Paul Madden: firstname.lastname@example.org