Job Type: Permanent
Who we are
Neueda is an award-winning, trusted partner to local and international organisations in the public sector, private sector and capital markets. We deliver digital solutions to enable our customers to transform and improve the way they do business.
In return, our people can expect a fun, friendly and dynamic environment with challenging projects and access to the latest thinking and technologies to help push the boundaries. We work very hard to ensure our roles aren’t just jobs – Neueda is where our people choose to be, where their voice is valued, where they grow personally and professionally and where they can reach their full potential.
Be Part of Something Special
As a company, what makes us truly unique are our values and behaviours – our culture of shared values and beliefs, and our ‘personality’. Our ‘people’ are those whose values aligns with our own. Developing and investing in our people, keeping them happy and motivated, is key to our success. Our people want to add value and feel part of something special and we pride ourselves on hiring the best talent and developing a high-performance high-trust culture that everyone is proud to be part of.
In support of our expanding global customer base and ambitious growth plans we are looking to strengthen our technical capability within the organisation. To support this projected growth we want to attract talented .NET Developers with 2+ years' commercial development experience who will become key contributors to our digital transformation teams.
As a .NET developer you will be responsible for:
- Developing web based solutions using ASP.NET MVC and C# with a strong focus on performance and security.
- Working in an Agile environment with a small team of developers
- Providing technical input into the design, development and maintenance of the solutions
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devising solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Helping maintain code quality, organisation, and automation
You will need:
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET MVC
- Proficient in C#
- Good understanding of web fundamentals, HTML and CSS
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented programming
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (TFS)
You will stand out if:
- You have familiarity with AngularJS
- Have related commercial development experience
- You are contributing to open source projects
- You have experience developing cloud applications
- You have previous experience working in a client facing role
What can Neueda offer you?
- An opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a focus on our values high performance culture, and workplace you can be proud to be a part of
- A competitive basic salary and package of benefits and perks, with opportunities for professional development, training and travel
- Be part of a team which values creativity, ambition and ownership
- Be part of our success and be part of something special
How to Apply:
If you are interested and can satisfy the criteria please express your interest by clicking the apply button or for more information please contact Aaron Somers on 02890 183 407.