SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER (CONTRACT)
Job Type: Contract
We are seeking experienced Senior Java Developers for an initial 6 month contract. You will be working on an exciting new Java development project within the Financial Services & insurance domain.
This is a hands-on Senior Java Developer where you will deliver high-quality code, liaising closely with client stakeholders to understand their requirements and ensure timely delivery of software projects.
As a Senior Java Developer you will have:
- 5+ years Java Development experience
- Familiar with all phases of software development; from requirements gathering and design through to build, deployment and support
- Experience with Angular, Spring Boot, PCF.
- Strong experience of unit and regression testing
- Proficient use of source control tools e.g. git
- Experience using build tools, e.g. Maven, Gradle, Ant
- Familiar with common open-source frameworks and libraries, e.g. Spring, JUnit
How to Apply:
If you are interested and can satisfy the criteria please express your interest by clicking the apply button or for more information please contact Aaron Somers on 028 9099 2881