Who we are
Neueda is an award-winning, trusted partner to local and international organisations in the public sector, private sector and capital markets. We deliver digital solutions to enable our customers to transform and improve the way they do business.
In return, our people can expect a fun, friendly and dynamic environment with challenging projects and access to the latest thinking and technologies to help push the boundaries. We work very hard to ensure our roles aren’t just jobs – Neueda is where our people choose to be, where their voice is valued, where they grow personally and professionally and where they can reach their full potential.
Be Part of Something Special
As a company, what makes us truly unique are our values and behaviours – our culture of shared values and beliefs, and our ‘personality’. Our ‘people’ are those whose values aligns with our own. Developing and investing in our people, keeping them happy and motivated, is key to our success. Our people want to add value and feel part of something special and we pride ourselves on hiring the best talent and developing a high-performance high-trust culture that everyone is proud to be part of.
In support of our expanding business and ambitious growth plans we are looking to hire a System Administrator to join the organisation. Our System Administrator will play an integral part in the smooth running of our day-to-day IT systems. They will assist with future growth, system enhancements and the harnessing of new technologies into our daily operations ensuring a best of breed technical infrastructure for our business to thrive and grow. This is an opportunity to shape our System Admin function and grow with the organisation.
- Management of Neueda's internal IT Infrastructure and interfacing to any external partners
- Provide IT support to computer users and act as the first port of call
- Interact with internal clients to help resolve IT related issues and provide answers in a timely manner
- Be responsible for security, archiving and backup of relevant processes and systems
- Manage day to day IT Administration requests
The Ideal Person
- Someone who wants to shape the technical infrastructure of the organisation with cutting edge thinking and innovative technical solutions and service
- Experience in server-based applications and mobile and land-based telephony systems
- Experience in supporting laptop & network infrastructure at a 1st line level
- Experience in working as part of, or leading an IT project team
- The ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organisation and planning skills alongside strong analytical and reporting capabilities
- A strong interest and knowledge in Cyber security and ISO 27001 requirements
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality
What can Neueda offer you?
- An opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a focus on our values high performance culture, and workplace you can be proud to be a part of
- A competitive basic salary and package of benefits and perks, with opportunities for professional development, training and travel
- Be part of a team which values creativity, ambition and ownership
- Be part of our success and be part of something special