User Experience (UX) Designer
Job Type: Contract
Who we are
Neueda is an award-winning, trusted partner to local and international organisations in the public sector, private sector and capital markets. We deliver digital solutions to enable our customers to transform and improve the way they do business.
In return, our people can expect a fun, friendly and dynamic environment with challenging projects and access to the latest thinking and technologies to help push the boundaries. We work very hard to ensure our roles aren’t just jobs – Neueda is where our people choose to be, where their voice is valued, where they grow personally and professionally and where they can reach their full potential.
Be Part of Something Special
As a company, what makes us truly unique are our values and behaviours – our culture of shared values and beliefs, and our ‘personality’. Our ‘people’ are those whose values aligns with our own. Developing and investing in our people, keeping them happy and motivated, is key to our success. Our people want to add value and feel part of something special and we pride ourselves on hiring the best talent and developing a high-performance high-trust culture that everyone is proud to be part of.
In support of our expanding global customer base and ambitious growth plans we are looking to strengthen our design capability within the organisation. We want to attract a talented User Experience (UX) Designer who will become a key contributor to our teams.
As a User Experience (UX) designer you will be responsible for:
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and developing interactive designs
- Creating assets for marketing campaigns, including illustrations, logos, and graphics
- Working with our team to ensure consistency in branding and design
- Provide design support to internal or external teams and advise on design requirements
- Meet with key stakeholders to develop ideas, content or design briefs
- Combine art and technology to communicate ideas through images and the layout of websites and printed pages
- Create information graphics from statistical data to make complex ideas accessible and appealing
- Provide any additional graphic and UI support to the team as may be required from time-to-time
- Ensuring you stay up to date with new technologies and developments in the interactive design industry
You will need:
- 2+ years experience in a professional environment
- Strong portfolio of work showing full variety of skills
- Proof of applying UX and/or Design Thinking principles in your work
- Proficient in the Adobe suite
- Experience with prototyping tools (Axure, Sketch, Invision, Adobe XD, Marvel)
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience designing responsive websites, web apps, IOS and Android apps (Experience using media queries)
- Demonstrable experience of taking complex wireframes and user flows and transforming them into a visually appealing, high-fidelity products
- Excellent communication skills with ability to interpret and negotiate briefs with stakeholders and explain complex ideas
You will stand out if:
- Experience with CSS3 animation
- Experience with social network API’s
How to Apply
If you are interested and can satisfy the criteria please express your interest by clicking the apply button or for more information please contact Aaron Somers (email@example.com)