Job Type: Contract (Long-Term)
Who we are
Neueda is an award-winning, trusted partner to local and international organisations in the public sector, private sector and capital markets. We deliver digital solutions to enable our customers to transform and improve the way they do business.
In return, our people can expect a fun, friendly and dynamic environment with challenging projects and access to the latest thinking and technologies to help push the boundaries. We work very hard to ensure our roles aren’t just jobs – Neueda is where our people choose to be, where their voice is valued, where they grow personally and professionally and where they can reach their full potential.
Be Part of Something Special
As a company, what makes us truly unique are our values and behaviours – our culture of shared values and beliefs, and our ‘personality’. Our ‘people’ are those whose values aligns with our own. Developing and investing in our people, keeping them happy and motivated, is key to our success. Our people want to add value and feel part of something special and we pride ourselves on hiring the best talent and developing a high-performance high-trust culture that everyone is proud to be part of.
In support of our expanding global customer base and ambitious growth plans we are looking to strengthen our design capability within the organisation. We want to attract talented UX Researchers who want work on a range of interesting research projects on a long-term contract.
- Present insight to stakeholders about our customer experience
- Support Product Designers and Product teams with qualitative design research
- Managing user research projects from start to finish
- Support customer experience strategy and service design initiatives with user research
- Execute operational tasks for user research including writing screeners, recruiting participants, organising research labs, coordinating with 3rd parties, moderating, capturing observations and managing incentives
You will need:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in User Research
- Experience working with user testing tools
- Experience working with UX design and prototyping tools
- Employing a range of research methods, including contextual inquiry, participatory design workshops, interviews, formative and summative usability studies, and surveys
- Collaborate with Design and Product teams to identify research opportunities.
- Assisting with empathy and design-thinking workshops with cross-functional teams to ensure that findings and insights are translated into actionable product goals and direction
- Skill in choosing user research methods to elicit both quantitative and qualitative insights
- Skill in communicating the value of user research to stakeholders
- Experience using remote moderated and unmoderated research tools
- Experience executing user research processes independently
How to Apply
If you are interested and can satisfy the criteria please express your interest by clicking the apply button or for more information please contact Aaron Somers (firstname.lastname@example.org)